Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Got A Raise Today

Today I earned a 4% raise without even asking!!!

AGF Management increased their quarterly dividend on their class B shares by $0.01 per share.  Doesn't seem like much of a raise but investing in companies with ever increasing dividends is exactly what you want.  AGF's annual dividend for 2009 was $1.00 per share. For 2010 the annual dividend is $1.04 per share which at yesterday's closing price of  $15.20 represents a yield of 6.84%.


Not bad for a day's work.


Disclosure:  While I personally own shares in AGF Management, I am not recommending that you purchase shares in AGF.  Any financial advice given is general in nature and you should always seek the advice of your own financial advisor prior to making any investment decisions.

1 comment:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
    agf

    ReplyDelete